"I'm a mother, I'm a lover, a chef, a referee. I'm a doctor, and a chauffeur seven days a week. I ain't asking for a medal, yeah I know you work too. I'd just like a little credit where credit is due. It's the hardest gig I've ever known. I work my fingers to the bone. Yeah the dishes and the diapers never stop. Lousy pay, there ain't no 401K. I know this may come as a shock, but this here's a full time job!"--Full Time Job sung by Gretchen Wilson

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Still Here, Going Crazy!

OK, so we are still here, I am still pregnant, and things just keep getting crazier. I am not going to retype everything that I already put on the family blog, so feel free to check it out here.

I go in on Monday to be induced and will be so glad when this pregnancy is over. I am so ready to meet my little one, I can't stand it. We are as ready as we are going to be I think.

I am still coming to terms with the fact that I am going to be a mother to 3 little ones (all under 4!), but am slowly getting there. My family is my joy and I just have to keep remembering that.

So, watch for new pics and new stories as I will be up all night doing night time feedings for the last time (Eric is getting fixed after this kiddo is born!).

Hope you are all well!
Love,
Theresa

No comments: