"I'm a mother, I'm a lover, a chef, a referee. I'm a doctor, and a chauffeur seven days a week. I ain't asking for a medal, yeah I know you work too. I'd just like a little credit where credit is due. It's the hardest gig I've ever known. I work my fingers to the bone. Yeah the dishes and the diapers never stop. Lousy pay, there ain't no 401K. I know this may come as a shock, but this here's a full time job!"--Full Time Job sung by Gretchen Wilson

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Getting To Know You

It would be Sunday, and that means it is time for Getting To Know You over at MannLand5! Check out mine, go over there, get yours, and then link up! Simple huh?!


Getting to know YOU


1. What is YOUR definition of sexy?
Tall, confident, funny

2. Would you rather clean up puke or change a poopy diaper?
Oh, Poop, all the way. I HATE puke! Whenever the kids get sick it takes all my self control to not throw up too. I am not always successful! Come to think of it, I'm the same way with blood. Ugh!

3. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
Total Extrovert. I am WAY social, probably to the point of annoying. I married a real introvert so sometimes that is interesting. I've learned really quickly how to introduce myself at social functions, because I know that E isn't going to do it!

4. If you had to give up one of your 5 senses for a year..which one would you give up?
Man, that is a difficult choice. At first I was going to say hearing just so I wouldn't have to listen to my children whine. Then I realized I would miss all the laughter too. Sight is most definitely out, I need that. Touch you've got to have, think of the snuggles you would miss (not mentioning the feel of yarn. No way I'm giving that up!). I wouldn't want to give up taste, as I would miss chocolate too much (although, the pounds would probably come off quicker that way!). I am going to go with smell. I wouldn't have to smell any of those aforementioned poopy diapers that way! My aunt has no sense of smell and she seems to be getting along fine!

5. Cake or Pie?
Uh, Cake! Cake cake cake! Well, maybe pie. Hmm...I'm not sure I can choose that! If I HAD to (and I mean HAD to) choose, then I will go with cake. As long as it is chocolate with chocolate frosting (and chocolate ice cream while we are at it!)

6. If you could play any character on TV (old or current) who would you play?
Photobucket
Jennifer from WKRP. She was hot, was technically a secretary, but other than answer phones, she didn't seem to do much except add eye candy to the studio. She got to work with Johnny Fever and Les Nessman! Sounds like a dream job to me!! :)

7. My favorite website is.....?
Ravelry...Duh! That's a shock huh!?!?! (The irony here is that I actually typed "sock" instead of "shock" and thought it looked right for a minute. Sorry, knitting humor!)

8. The highlight of my day is....?
Bedtime. I know how bad that sounds, but that is the only time of day that I can spend with just the hubby and myself. Even if we are just watching TV or something it is comforting to just be with him. I do love my children, but I don't get a whole lot of hubby time with them around (and I don't mean that way! Get your mind out of the gutter!!)

Hope your weekend was fantastic! Have a great rest of your Sunday!
With Love,
Theresa

No comments: