"I'm a mother, I'm a lover, a chef, a referee. I'm a doctor, and a chauffeur seven days a week. I ain't asking for a medal, yeah I know you work too. I'd just like a little credit where credit is due. It's the hardest gig I've ever known. I work my fingers to the bone. Yeah the dishes and the diapers never stop. Lousy pay, there ain't no 401K. I know this may come as a shock, but this here's a full time job!"--Full Time Job sung by Gretchen Wilson

Friday, June 10, 2011

5QF

Happy Friday!!  Ready for a little Five Question Friday over at My Little Life?  Want to join in?  Go over and grab the questions and make sure you link up!!




1. How close to your childhood dreams is your life now?  No where near!  I wanted to be either a meteorologist or a genetic engineer.  Now I am a wife and mom.  Kind of different I'd say.


2. What is one must have item for the summer?  Cute Sandals and SUNSCREEN!!  The cute sandals should be obvious if you've read the blog at all...I love me some cute shoes!  Sunscreen is a must.  I have already had some malignant spot scares (luckily none have been!), so I try not to forget it.  My kids almost always have it on.  They don't really like it, but I wish I knew then what I know now!


3. Do you have your kids stay up on school stuff during summer vacation? (Or, if you don't have kiddos, did your parents make you keep up on school stuff during summer?)  My kiddos are still pretty young.  L will be going to Kindergarten in the fall, so we really haven't figured out what kind of things she needs to "stay up on".  However, we are working on reading some more and trying to make sure she knows things that she should when she goes to school, like making sure she knows how to write her letters and tie her shoes.


4. Do you can or freeze fresh produce?  Nope.  This isn't my kind of thing.  I wish it was though.


5. Do you get ready for the day first thing in the morning?  It totally depends on what we have going on that day.  If I have to be some place, then yes, I get ready first thing.  If not, then I will usually hang out in my PJ's.

Have a great one!!
With Love!

No comments: