I found this questionnaire at Knit for Joy and thought it would be fun for the holidays. I am trying to log every day at least a little something so sometimes you have to get creative. Enjoy.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Usually wrapping paper unless it is too big or to oddly shaped to wrap
2. Real tree or Artificial?
3. When do you put up the tree?
Whenever I can get my hubby to get it down from the attic. Needless to say, it is not up yet.
4. When do you take the tree down?
Whenever I get motivated (a lot of the time it depends on when it went up)
5. Do you like eggnog?
Real Eggnog, yes!
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
I think my Cabbage Patch Kid
7. Hardest person to buy for?
My Brother-In-Law and of course I have his name this year!
8. Easiest person to buy for?
Carli...yarn...how hard is that. Granted we don't do gifts anymore, but still, she would be the easiest to buy for.
9. Do you have a nativity scene?
Yes and it is really pretty
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
Nothing that I can remember
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
So haven't started yet. I'll start whenever I get the chance.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
I'm sure I have, but I don't remember
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Peroigies. My Grandmother used to make them. I plan on making them this year.
16. Lights on the tree?
yep, the tree already has them on it.
17. Favorite Christmas song?
Oh Holy Night
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
We have always traveled. This year we are staying at home.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's?
You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen. Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen. But do you recall, the most famous reindeer of all??!?!!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
Well, I bought a star last year, but it is too heavy for our tree!
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Christmas Eve at my In Laws and then our family Christmas here at home on Christmas Morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
When people write Merry X-Mas! Quit taking Christ out of the holiday people! Oh, and the fact that stores and the media won't say Merry Christmas. I know not everyone celebrates Christmas, but it still annoys me.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color?
I love silver...silver everywhere!
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner?
Meat, potatoes, and my MIL's Pumpkin Roll...Then Perogies too. Doesn't get much better than that!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year?
For the girls to have a wonderful Christmas. I want them to remember their kid Christmas's fondly. And on a more material note, I would LOVE a set of Denise Needles.
26. Who is most likely to blog about this?
27. Lights, blinking or always on?