"I'm a mother, I'm a lover, a chef, a referee. I'm a doctor, and a chauffeur seven days a week. I ain't asking for a medal, yeah I know you work too. I'd just like a little credit where credit is due. It's the hardest gig I've ever known. I work my fingers to the bone. Yeah the dishes and the diapers never stop. Lousy pay, there ain't no 401K. I know this may come as a shock, but this here's a full time job!"--Full Time Job sung by Gretchen Wilson

Thursday, December 4, 2008

YUCK!

So, I have cleaned up more poop in the past two days then I ever really care too. We have been giving Layla a little juice in the morning to help teach her that she needs to poop everyday AND that she needs to do this in the potty. It is not going well. She just keeps going in her underware. Then Jilly has been poopin' like crazy the past two days too. Motherhood, sometimes, it is just a shitty job!

No comments: