"I'm a mother, I'm a lover, a chef, a referee. I'm a doctor, and a chauffeur seven days a week. I ain't asking for a medal, yeah I know you work too. I'd just like a little credit where credit is due. It's the hardest gig I've ever known. I work my fingers to the bone. Yeah the dishes and the diapers never stop. Lousy pay, there ain't no 401K. I know this may come as a shock, but this here's a full time job!"--Full Time Job sung by Gretchen Wilson

Friday, August 6, 2010

5 Question Friday

Happy Friday!! It is Friday...here are some things you might not know about me! Read my answers, go to My Little Life and get them for your blog. Don't forget to link up!



1. Are you a neat sleeper or a messy sleeper?
A little of both, but more of the neat sleeper. I do usually kick off the comforter in the summer though.

2. Fill in the blank. I wish I was more ________________.
faithful. This is something I am working on right now. I'm getting there.

3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about?
How hard it is to be a mom. It is NOT all sunshine and roses. It is a difficult job!!

4. What was the best thing you ever found at a garage sale/flea market?
I have no idea, I really don't. I can't think of anything. I don't do a whole lot of garage sale shopping or flea market shopping.

5. If you could have any meal brought to you right now, what would it be?
My Grandmother's peirogies

With Love,
Theresa

No comments: