"I'm a mother, I'm a lover, a chef, a referee. I'm a doctor, and a chauffeur seven days a week. I ain't asking for a medal, yeah I know you work too. I'd just like a little credit where credit is due. It's the hardest gig I've ever known. I work my fingers to the bone. Yeah the dishes and the diapers never stop. Lousy pay, there ain't no 401K. I know this may come as a shock, but this here's a full time job!"--Full Time Job sung by Gretchen Wilson

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tuesday Three

Yes, I have already posted once today (about 20 mintues ago actually), but I was catching up on some other blogs and saw this bloghop and thought it sounded fun and easy! :) So, Check out this one and do it yourself!





3 Things that Make Me Happy (my husband and children are not included in this, of course they make me happy..usually!)

1) Finishing a kntting project. And starting a new one. I LOVE the feel of completing one item just to cast on another!

2) Getting a phone call from the library telling me a book I had on hold is in!

3) My dad...I LOVE it when my dad calls me and we chat. He and I are very close and have gotten even closer as I get older. He is a wonderful carng man! I love ya dad!

Have a great one!!

No comments: