"I'm a mother, I'm a lover, a chef, a referee. I'm a doctor, and a chauffeur seven days a week. I ain't asking for a medal, yeah I know you work too. I'd just like a little credit where credit is due. It's the hardest gig I've ever known. I work my fingers to the bone. Yeah the dishes and the diapers never stop. Lousy pay, there ain't no 401K. I know this may come as a shock, but this here's a full time job!"--Full Time Job sung by Gretchen Wilson

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Check Out These Cupcakes!!

What? Two posts in 1 day you say? Why not!! You HAVE to check out this post over at Skip To My Lou for the most AMAZING looking cupcakes!! I can't wait to try these with the girls!

How To Make Rainbow Colored Cupcakes

I mean really!! How awesome!! They just look so yummy! I've got to get me some Wilton colors...I think they are on sale at Hobby Lobby and Jo Ann's this week (Unfortunately, I am not paid to advertise there! Oh well!).

If I can get them made some time soon, I promise to post pictures!
With Love,
Theresa

No comments: