"I'm a mother, I'm a lover, a chef, a referee. I'm a doctor, and a chauffeur seven days a week. I ain't asking for a medal, yeah I know you work too. I'd just like a little credit where credit is due. It's the hardest gig I've ever known. I work my fingers to the bone. Yeah the dishes and the diapers never stop. Lousy pay, there ain't no 401K. I know this may come as a shock, but this here's a full time job!"--Full Time Job sung by Gretchen Wilson

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Drama

Seriously, there is just WAY too much drama in my life right now!

My grandfather is sick and is in the hospital. He had his carotid artery cleaned out last week and apparently had a stroke on the table. Well, they didn't know this until Monday after he ha been home for 4 days. So, I am really worried. He is doing well, but he is not a spring chicken. I am super close with my grandpa and am just so worried.

Then, there is drama going on in my family. I don't really want to get into details in case any of the involved parties would read this, but let's just say it is giving me indigestion!

My best friend flies back to Ireland on Friday. I keep telling myself that she is only going to be gone for 11 months and then will be HOME for GOOD! We figured it up and that is only like 331 days. I can handle that right? I love you Charger! December better hurry!

Then, on top of it all I got sick yesterday. YUCK! So, not much to say today because I could really go off about some things and I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. I will just say, God Bless, pray for a little patience and go on with life!
With Love,
Theresa

No comments: