"I'm a mother, I'm a lover, a chef, a referee. I'm a doctor, and a chauffeur seven days a week. I ain't asking for a medal, yeah I know you work too. I'd just like a little credit where credit is due. It's the hardest gig I've ever known. I work my fingers to the bone. Yeah the dishes and the diapers never stop. Lousy pay, there ain't no 401K. I know this may come as a shock, but this here's a full time job!"--Full Time Job sung by Gretchen Wilson

Monday, September 8, 2008

Another Day...Another Poopy Diaper

Somedays it feels like that is all that I do. Change diapers and clean up spit up! Oh, add do dishes, wash clothes, make breakfast, lunch, dinner. It is a never ending cycle. I just would love to hve a day where I don't have to do ANY of that. Just a day to myself. I can't wait to get Jillian on a bottle just to have a dash of normalcy or something like it!

MOPS started today. I really enjoy going. The women at my table seem pretty nice so far. One of them was really difficult to get a read on...not sure what to think about her. But everyone was really sweet. I look forward to another good year. At least this year, I won't be preggo almost the whole time! :) YEAH! Never again.

I do want to send a prayer request to our friends the Johnsons. They lost a VERY good friend of theirs last week and are still trying to piece it all together. You guys are in our prayers and may God be with your friend.

No comments: