"I'm a mother, I'm a lover, a chef, a referee. I'm a doctor, and a chauffeur seven days a week. I ain't asking for a medal, yeah I know you work too. I'd just like a little credit where credit is due. It's the hardest gig I've ever known. I work my fingers to the bone. Yeah the dishes and the diapers never stop. Lousy pay, there ain't no 401K. I know this may come as a shock, but this here's a full time job!"--Full Time Job sung by Gretchen Wilson

Monday, September 22, 2008

Ha Ha! Are You Serious?

OK, so, I love my husband, I really do, but yesterday, I had to laugh at him so hard. Well, not to his face as that probably would have really pissed him off, but to my self definetly! I had some sewing that I HAD to get done by yesterday evening. I told him I had to have his help with the girls (specifically Jillian). Well, after we got Jillian down for a nap, I was sewing and he wanted to go to the gym which I was find with. He gave me a kiss and asked me, "Do you think you can handle them while I am gone?" I laughed and said, "Uh, Yeah, I handle them everyday by myself." He replied with, "Well, when I come home everyday you are flustered and upset." (Which is SO NOT true by the way!) I told him that was fine, next weekend, I would take off on Suncay and he could spend the whole day by himself with the girls and see how he does. He just kind of laughed, gave me a kiss and left. I handled things just fine while he was gone. Later yesterday evening, I wanted to go to a class at the gym. I fed Jillian really well before I left, but left him a bottle just in case. I figured they would be fine. I came home about an hour and 20 minutes later and he was SO frustrated! He told me that we were just about short one daughter. He said Jillian screamed for 45 minutes even though he fed her, changed her, burped her, etc...and finally just laid her down and let her scream herself to sleep. I really just had to laugh. Guess he could only handle an hour's worth, huh? :) Just goes to show doesn't it? I don't think he is probably ready to handle both of them for the whole day.

I tried a Pilates/Yoga (PIYO) class last night for the first time. It was interesting. I think that I am going to have to try it a few times before I decide if I like it or not. I was definetly more relaxed after the class, well, that is until I came home and dealt with the above situation. :)

I did get my sewing done. I really enjoy doing it. I still have to make a pair of jeans for Layla for her 3rd birthday (Holy Crap...3 years old?!?! WOW!). I will get that done this week easy though. I wantto make some other things too. I really enjoy sewing. It is relaxing, well, except when I screw stuff up which I am prone to do.

All for now! Love to all!

No comments: