"I'm a mother, I'm a lover, a chef, a referee. I'm a doctor, and a chauffeur seven days a week. I ain't asking for a medal, yeah I know you work too. I'd just like a little credit where credit is due. It's the hardest gig I've ever known. I work my fingers to the bone. Yeah the dishes and the diapers never stop. Lousy pay, there ain't no 401K. I know this may come as a shock, but this here's a full time job!"--Full Time Job sung by Gretchen Wilson

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Cheater!

Yes! I am a cheater. I had chicken nuggets for lunch today...oops! The last thing I wanted was a salad or something like that. Guess I will have to work out more to burn those off...oh well, life goes on I guess. Will do better tomorrow.

It has been so frustrating aound here. Both girls are really whiny and Jillian is fussing all of the time. And now I have some sort of sore on my boob that feels like razor blades when Jillian eats. I am going to the breastfeeding clinic tomorrow to hopefully figure that out. Geez it hurts. One more reason I guess to get this kid taking a bottle. Soon she will be starting solids...looking forward to that. Although it is sad...my little baby is growing WAY fast. I just can't believe it. No, Theresa, no getting sappy wanting another baby...you are done!
Love,
THeresa

No comments: