"I'm a mother, I'm a lover, a chef, a referee. I'm a doctor, and a chauffeur seven days a week. I ain't asking for a medal, yeah I know you work too. I'd just like a little credit where credit is due. It's the hardest gig I've ever known. I work my fingers to the bone. Yeah the dishes and the diapers never stop. Lousy pay, there ain't no 401K. I know this may come as a shock, but this here's a full time job!"--Full Time Job sung by Gretchen Wilson

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Going To Be The Bigget Loser!

My MOMS Club is doing a Biggest Loser contest and I am determined to win! The pot is over $250 and I want that money. So far I have lost 6.8 pounds in not quite 2 weeks. I have a little over 8 weeks to go. I am following the South Beach Diet and am on Phase 1 right now. I know that once I switch to Phase 2 on Saturday that the weight loss will slow down, but hopefully I can lose about 2 pounds per week. That would work for me. :) I want to be thin and sexy. I have about 40-50 total that I want to get off...I gotta long way to go huh? I am working out almost every day doing different classes at the gym and walking and even swimming. I am doing a class called Body Pump 2-3 times per week. Today I went to a class called Turbo Kick which is essentially Kickboxing. I enjoyed it, even if I didn't know what I was doing! Each time I would get a sequence down, she'd move on to something else...next time I guess.

I think Jillian is starting to figure out the night time thing again. Thank goodness. I haven't gotten much sleep the past couple of nights, but she is getting better. Thank GOD! I miss sleep. I will be thrilled when she sleeps through the night every night like Layla does...oh how wonderful that is! Sleep, blessed sleep!

I'm going a little crazy today. Jillian is so fussy and Layla is being annoying. I know that is mean to say about my daughter, but it is true. She is so whiny and complainy. Get over it all ready!

I got a little down-hearted today during Turbo Kick. I was watching all of these little bitty women work out. They are all tiny and in great shape. It makes me feel not so great about myself. Then as I am moving and all my body is jiggling...God, I hate that feeling! It is just so gross. I am working so hard to make everything tight, I hope that I can get there. I just want to be one of those sexy thin women who doesn't worry about what she looks like. I want to walk down the street and have people say, "Man, she is HOT!" You know what I mean. I want someone to tell me, "I can't believe you have had 2 kids!" I'll just keep working...hopefully one day!

No comments: