"I'm a mother, I'm a lover, a chef, a referee. I'm a doctor, and a chauffeur seven days a week. I ain't asking for a medal, yeah I know you work too. I'd just like a little credit where credit is due. It's the hardest gig I've ever known. I work my fingers to the bone. Yeah the dishes and the diapers never stop. Lousy pay, there ain't no 401K. I know this may come as a shock, but this here's a full time job!"--Full Time Job sung by Gretchen Wilson

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I'm All Good!

Just wanted to let everyone know that my skin biopsies all came back normal. Well, all safe anyways. One of the spots WAS atypical, but he wasn't worried about it. He said to just keep an eye on it. They went ahead and biopsied one more spot. He said that if I didn't hear anything than all was fine. They would call me if there were any problems with it, but for the most part No News Is Good News! So what a relief. I have really been stressing about this. So, I am so glad all is well. Thanks for the prayers.

It is SO white outside here. We have gotten anywhere from 5-7 inches of snow. It really is beautiful. I think Layla and I are going to play some games and do puzzles. It is too cold to go outside and play in it, so when Jillian goes down for a nap, it is PLAY time!

Thanks again everyone for the prayers,
Love,
Theresa

No comments: