"I'm a mother, I'm a lover, a chef, a referee. I'm a doctor, and a chauffeur seven days a week. I ain't asking for a medal, yeah I know you work too. I'd just like a little credit where credit is due. It's the hardest gig I've ever known. I work my fingers to the bone. Yeah the dishes and the diapers never stop. Lousy pay, there ain't no 401K. I know this may come as a shock, but this here's a full time job!"--Full Time Job sung by Gretchen Wilson

Friday, July 16, 2010

5 Question Friday

I have decided to join in on this meme too. It is Five Question Friday over at My Little Life. Enjoy!! Oh, anyone visiting from Follow Me, Chickadee-WELCOME!!



1. Do you collect anything?
Yarn? Fabric? Not what you meant huh? I actually collect bells. I have bells from just about every place I have ever been. I have bells from other countries that people have brought back for me. One of my favorites is from Germany! I have bells for holidays and just random ones too! I have these great little mini ones that a friend got me for my bridal shower, they are super cute!
Photobucket

2. Name 3 celebrities that you find good looking.
Bruce Willis
Bruce Willis Pictures, Images and Photos
Vince Vaughn
Vince Vaughn Pictures, Images and Photos
Gerard Butler
Gerard Butler Pictures, Images and Photos
Vin Diesel
ViN :) Pictures, Images and Photos
(Yes, that is 4, sue me!) :)

3. Do you have any scars? If so, what's the story behind it (them?)?
Uh, Yes. I'm a klutz! Let's see, the main ones: 2 on my knee from 2 knee surgeries (one ACL repair and one to take a screw out from the ACL repair), 4 orthoscopic ones on the knee too from the first surgery, 4 appendix scars, 1 in the head from cousin hitting me with a baseball bat, 1 one on my back from having a mole cut out. The rest are from being a klutz and falling down a lot!

4. What is a food that you like to eat, but others might think it's gross or weird?
Fried Green Tomatoes! Can't wait, the tomato plants are just about ready. These are the entire reason I plant them!!!

5. Have you ever seen a tornado in real life?
3 actually. When I was a kiddo, I was staying at my aunt and uncle's house and watched 2 go over the house from the little windows in the basement. I also watched one go across the back yard when I was younger because we couldn't get to the basement fast enough. Needless to say, I am a little skittish when it comes to storms and tornado weather!

Here is the badge for Follow Me, Chickadee if you are interested!





With Love, Theresa

1 comment:

Hollywood Glamorous said...

Thanks for the follow to Hollywood Chic, great layout! Returned favor.
Best
Amanda