1. I am HAPPY that J is doing so well in speech therapy. She hit her first goal for the program! Now we are going to work on getting up to 100 words!
2. I am GIDDY that L seems to have an interest in knitting. She watches me and you can tell she wants to learn. I plan on sitting her down this weekend to show her and to see what she thinks!
3. I am JOYFUL I got a chance to visit with my friend Darci and her kiddos while they were visiting from Connecticut. We went to the zoo on Tuesday and then they came over here yesterday. What fun! We miss you guys!
4. I am EXCITED that Eclipse has come out. I am bummed that I am waiting until the 14th to see it, but I promised a friend I would go with her. It is a good thing I like you so much Jeaneen!
5. I am SO APPRECIATIVE of my friends and family and the support they give me in all my endeavors. The support for the whole weight loss/life style change has been emmense, but just support in general makes me so humble in how blessed I am! I love you all!
Have a wonderful day everyone!!