"I'm a mother, I'm a lover, a chef, a referee. I'm a doctor, and a chauffeur seven days a week. I ain't asking for a medal, yeah I know you work too. I'd just like a little credit where credit is due. It's the hardest gig I've ever known. I work my fingers to the bone. Yeah the dishes and the diapers never stop. Lousy pay, there ain't no 401K. I know this may come as a shock, but this here's a full time job!"--Full Time Job sung by Gretchen Wilson

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thursday Five

Happy July Everyone! Can you believe the year is half over? It has really gone quickly hasn't it? Here are my Thursday 5 from MannLand5!

Thursday Five


1. I am HAPPY that J is doing so well in speech therapy. She hit her first goal for the program! Now we are going to work on getting up to 100 words!

2. I am GIDDY that L seems to have an interest in knitting. She watches me and you can tell she wants to learn. I plan on sitting her down this weekend to show her and to see what she thinks!

3. I am JOYFUL I got a chance to visit with my friend Darci and her kiddos while they were visiting from Connecticut. We went to the zoo on Tuesday and then they came over here yesterday. What fun! We miss you guys!

4. I am EXCITED that Eclipse has come out. I am bummed that I am waiting until the 14th to see it, but I promised a friend I would go with her. It is a good thing I like you so much Jeaneen!

5. I am SO APPRECIATIVE of my friends and family and the support they give me in all my endeavors. The support for the whole weight loss/life style change has been emmense, but just support in general makes me so humble in how blessed I am! I love you all!

Have a wonderful day everyone!!
With Love,
Theresa

No comments: