"I'm a mother, I'm a lover, a chef, a referee. I'm a doctor, and a chauffeur seven days a week. I ain't asking for a medal, yeah I know you work too. I'd just like a little credit where credit is due. It's the hardest gig I've ever known. I work my fingers to the bone. Yeah the dishes and the diapers never stop. Lousy pay, there ain't no 401K. I know this may come as a shock, but this here's a full time job!"--Full Time Job sung by Gretchen Wilson

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day Of Success!

What a day it has been! The best news of today?? My bestie had a new little baby boy this morning!!! I can not WAIT to see him! Granted, he is in Ireland and I will have to wait until December to actually see him in person, but still, I can't WAIT to see his pictures at least! Baby C made his grand appearance at 6:45am Ireland Time this morning. He weighed in at 6 pounds 15 ounces and mommy and baby are doing great!! Assuming she gives me the go ahead, I will post some pics when I have them!


Also good news is that I lost 5.4 pounds today! Seriously! Apparently gaining a pound last week helped get me over the stupid plateau I was on. I am glad. It was nice to see a good drop this week!


I've been seeing a lot of other bloggers have been doing a "101 things to do in 1001 days". I tried to find a single link to this, but all I could find was this. I don't know if this Day Zero actually started this idea or not, but I think it sounds like a lot of fun. So, I am making my list of things to do. Once I get them done and posted, I will make sure to put up a page so you can see how I am doing. Anyone else doing this? Leave me a note in the comments so I can check your 101 things.

Not much else today. I hope you all had a safe and fun 4th of July!
With Love,
Theresa

No comments: