"I'm a mother, I'm a lover, a chef, a referee. I'm a doctor, and a chauffeur seven days a week. I ain't asking for a medal, yeah I know you work too. I'd just like a little credit where credit is due. It's the hardest gig I've ever known. I work my fingers to the bone. Yeah the dishes and the diapers never stop. Lousy pay, there ain't no 401K. I know this may come as a shock, but this here's a full time job!"--Full Time Job sung by Gretchen Wilson

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Getting To Know You

It is Getting To Know You Day over at MannLand5. I hope that you all have a wonderful SAFE Independence Day!! Never forget the soldiers past and present that allow us this independence! God Bless them all!

Getting to know YOU


1. What do you look forward to the most on the 4th of July?
Probably just the family time. We haven't been to a 4th of July party for awhile.

2. Are you a hugger?
Uh, Yeah. Big Time!!

3. What is your favorite BBQ'd food?
Pork, Beef, Ribs, Chicken...really? I have to pick? I LOVE BBQ!

4. Do you like to watch parades?
Not really. I just don't think it is that exciting. The only exception is the Macy's Thanksgiving parade on TV, but who DOESN'T like to watch that?

5. Who has stinkier farts..boys or girls?
I'll say boys, but girls can too. At least in this house they do!

6. Vampires or Werewolves?
I am a vampire girl, however, werewolves have there place. Especially if they all look like Jacob! :)

7. Do you read your horoscope?
If it is right in front of me, I don't go looking for it though. I am a Leo by the way!

8. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Ha! Seriously? Uh, you want me to PICK one? Yeah right! OK, I guess any kind that has chocolate in it (DUH!). One of the best I have ever had though is called Amaretto Chocolate Cherry at a shop here in town. SO FREAKIN' GOOD!!

No comments: