"I'm a mother, I'm a lover, a chef, a referee. I'm a doctor, and a chauffeur seven days a week. I ain't asking for a medal, yeah I know you work too. I'd just like a little credit where credit is due. It's the hardest gig I've ever known. I work my fingers to the bone. Yeah the dishes and the diapers never stop. Lousy pay, there ain't no 401K. I know this may come as a shock, but this here's a full time job!"--Full Time Job sung by Gretchen Wilson

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Book Worm Wednesday!!

First Off, can I just say how blessed I am? I received such an outpouring of support from friends on Facebook regarding my post yesterday! I am just FLOORED! I was NOT expecting that. I had had a few people ask for pics, so I just thought I would oblige. Thank you all SO much for making me feel so wonderful and beautiful! You have really inspired and motivated me to hit my goal. So, I am back at it! Again, thank you. You are wonderful friends!

I haven't been to the gym since Sunday though. I threw my back out somehow on Monday and it is still pretty painful. I am hoping that I will be able to get back to business tomorrow though!

I did get a book finished! I just read Dead Until Dark By Charlaine Harris.

Photobucket

This is the first in the Southern Vampire Series featuring Sookie Stackhouse. I really enjoyed this book. I know shocker, it's about vampires...why wouldn't I like it?!?! I have to admit though that I think the MAIN reason I enjoyed it was because one of my favorite shows is based on these novels. The show "True Blood" on HBO is based on these novels. The first season of the show was pretty much this book. But, I enjoyed it none the less and really look forward to getting the rest from the library. I may have to wait though until the newest season of "True Blood" is over though because I kept getting things confused! :) The only thing I didn't like about it is that Sookie's Best Friend Tara in the show is NOT in the book. This is NOT a huge deal obviously, just something that bugged me.

I am currently reading Moon Spinners by Sally Goldenbaum.

Photobucket

This is a knitting mystery and the 3rd in this series. Hopefully I will have it done next week to review!

Have a great day everyone!
With Love,
Theresa

No comments: