"I'm a mother, I'm a lover, a chef, a referee. I'm a doctor, and a chauffeur seven days a week. I ain't asking for a medal, yeah I know you work too. I'd just like a little credit where credit is due. It's the hardest gig I've ever known. I work my fingers to the bone. Yeah the dishes and the diapers never stop. Lousy pay, there ain't no 401K. I know this may come as a shock, but this here's a full time job!"--Full Time Job sung by Gretchen Wilson

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Getting To Know You...

I found this at a MannLand5, a blog I like to read. I hope you enjoy learning some more about me!

Getting to know YOU


1. If a person has a booger in their nose. and you can see it, do you tell them?
It depends on who the person is. If it is someone I know, then yes. If it is a stranger, than probably not. I might try and do the discreet rub by nose and try and get them to realize it though!

2. What are you passionate about?
Well, my family of course. But other than that, Knitting. If you have read this blog at all, you probably already know that.

3. How long have you been blogging?
I really do not know the answer to that. I have had a website of sorts since 2005. I started this blog a year ago, but didn't do as much as I wanted until recently.

4. What is your favorite "summer" drink?
Beer or mojitos or lemonade.

5. What is your favorite type of music?
Country or Classic Rock. I really like just about anything except gangsta' rap. It is just so violent. Not my idea of good tunage!

6. Something I do before I go to bed is......?
Play on my BlackBerry. I am a dork.

7. My Summer vacation plans are...?
Probably visit my parents a couple of times and go to see my BIL in tractor pulls. Nothing too exciting!

8. My favorite must have, can't live without, beauty product is?
Tinted moisturizer...if nothing else, I have to have that!!

Have a great Sunday!
With Love,
Theresa

3 comments:

Staci said...

I play with my crack... I mean blackberry all the time too! I love that thing!

Heather said...

Hey. Tractor pulls would be exciting to my kiddos! I hope you enjoy!

Lizzie said...

Wow, we were separated at birth! Family, knitting, beer and country music are some of my very favorite things too.
Stopped by from SITS to say Hi this morning. :)