"I'm a mother, I'm a lover, a chef, a referee. I'm a doctor, and a chauffeur seven days a week. I ain't asking for a medal, yeah I know you work too. I'd just like a little credit where credit is due. It's the hardest gig I've ever known. I work my fingers to the bone. Yeah the dishes and the diapers never stop. Lousy pay, there ain't no 401K. I know this may come as a shock, but this here's a full time job!"--Full Time Job sung by Gretchen Wilson

Monday, June 28, 2010

Getting To Know You

It is Getting To Know You time again over at MannLand5. Check out my answers and then go over to her blog and get them yourself. Make sure you link up and leave me a comment and let me know so I can go check you out! :)

Getting to know YOU


1.If you had $5000.00 to spend on plastic surgery what would you have done?
As much as I hate to admit it, I would get my boobs done. I don't want implants really just to have them moved back up to where they were before I had and nursed 3 kids!

2. Do you watch Soap operas and if so what is your favorite and why?
I don't watch afternoon soap operas, no. I do watch prime time ones though like "Desperate Housewives" and the such.

3. Favorite clothing brand?
Walmart? I like Old Navy and Target. I am pretty low maintenance so I tend to buy inexpensive things. I am looking forward to buying some "Flirt" jeans from Old Navy once I am done losing weight! Apparently they are supposed to make almost any figure look fantastic!

4. An afternoon shopping spree at your favorite store or maid service for a year?
That would completely depend on how much money I have to spend. My favorite store would be a yarn shop. I could rack up some expenses in that time! :) The maid service for a year might be cheaper for whomever is footing the bill! OK, actual decision, I would have to say the maid service...I would have a clean house and time to knit!

5. Would you ever vajazzle?
Uh, No.

6. Favorite Disney Princess?
Probably Mulan (see #10 on Friday's Post here). She's really the only one that is strong, and doesn't rely on the prince to save her! She does the saving! Now every other female in this house would say the prize goes to Cinderella! My friend Amy has a great post about Princesses, here, and about Princes here.

7. Last movie that made you bawl your eyes out?
Is it so sad that I cry so much at movies that I am having trouble figuring out the last one that made me do it? I really can't pinpoint the last one that I bawled at, seeing as how if there is ANYTHING remotely emotional about it, I will most likely cry. E tends to find this hilarious!

8. Have you ever broken any bones and if so what?
No, I haven't broken any bones. Ripped some ligaments, but nothing broken. Considering what a klutz I am, I consider this a pretty big miracle!

Big Thanks MannLand5 for doing this meme as my mind is in a fog today due to a RAGING headache and I don't think I really could have come up with something to write about!

With Love,
Theresa

No comments: