"I'm a mother, I'm a lover, a chef, a referee. I'm a doctor, and a chauffeur seven days a week. I ain't asking for a medal, yeah I know you work too. I'd just like a little credit where credit is due. It's the hardest gig I've ever known. I work my fingers to the bone. Yeah the dishes and the diapers never stop. Lousy pay, there ain't no 401K. I know this may come as a shock, but this here's a full time job!"--Full Time Job sung by Gretchen Wilson

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thursday Five

MannLand5 has some great meme's. I am joining in on another today. I am excited! Check her out!!

Thursday Five


I am BLESSED to have such an amazing husband that works so hard so I can stay home with our children. He loves me for me and makes me feel sexy and beautiful no matter what I look like!

I am DELIGHTED that J is starting to say more words. She actually said "Up Please" today at the park when she wanted to get into the swing!!

I am JOYOUS that I am getting so much support in my weight loss adventure.

I am CHEERFUL that L is starting to take an interest in cooking and helping get things ready for dinner.

I am JOLLY that I got a full night's sleep last night. Oddly, I am even more tired today. Weird!

Have a great one!
With Love,
Theresa

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

What a lovely meme! Well done. Thanks for the complement and stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading more of yours.