"I'm a mother, I'm a lover, a chef, a referee. I'm a doctor, and a chauffeur seven days a week. I ain't asking for a medal, yeah I know you work too. I'd just like a little credit where credit is due. It's the hardest gig I've ever known. I work my fingers to the bone. Yeah the dishes and the diapers never stop. Lousy pay, there ain't no 401K. I know this may come as a shock, but this here's a full time job!"--Full Time Job sung by Gretchen Wilson

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thanks and Catching Up!

Thank you so much to everyone for all their prayers for my friends. Both are still hanging in there! Jen is actually slowly waking up as I type this! It just goes to show that God is Good and that all these people praying DOES make a difference! Thank you!!

I need to play a little catch up here if you don't mind. This week has been a little chaotic, but I am trying to get back on track!

TAKE IT OFF TUESDAY: This week was NOT so great in the weight loss department! I only lost 2 tenths of a pound! I was REALLY upset about this until I realized a few things. First, that is 2/10ths that I will NEVER see again! Secondly, this has been a MAJORLY stressful week and stress and weight loss do NOT go very well together, plus I tend to stress eat and the kids' animal crackers are KILLING ME! Next, I have started to notice some major definition in my arms which means more muscle and less fat. So, 2/10ths isn't so bad. I can deal with that!

BOOK WORM WEDNESDAY: I do have a book t0 review, but it is the first in a series and I am on the second of the series. There is one more and when I am done with it, I will fill you in on all three. They are actually pretty good!! Hopefully next week, I will be able to review all three of the Fat City Mysteries for you!

FIBER THERAPY THURSDAY: I gave my MIL her hooded scarf yesterday. She seemed to really like it! I am SO glad. I was a little worried! Here is a pic of me wearing it:
06.10.2010

Right now I am working on a couple of things: a baby blanket for J's speech therapist a shawl for me for this wedding we are going to (I only have to weave in the ends and block i though), a scarf for mom, and I am getting ready to start her hat. I'm sure there are more things though, those are just the REALLY current ones!

So, that is it for today! I hope you all have a wonderful day and thanks again for the prayers!
With Love,
Theresa

No comments: