"I'm a mother, I'm a lover, a chef, a referee. I'm a doctor, and a chauffeur seven days a week. I ain't asking for a medal, yeah I know you work too. I'd just like a little credit where credit is due. It's the hardest gig I've ever known. I work my fingers to the bone. Yeah the dishes and the diapers never stop. Lousy pay, there ain't no 401K. I know this may come as a shock, but this here's a full time job!"--Full Time Job sung by Gretchen Wilson

Friday, June 18, 2010

My Favorite Things..

Today I want to tell you about one of my favorite things, my minivan.

Photobucket
**I found this picture online. It isn't my actual minivan! :)

WHAT? A MINIVAN? Yes, my minivan. I can't believe I am even saying that. I swore I would NEVER be a minivan mom. I didn't want one and at 2 children, I thought I was safe. Then we shockingly got preggo with baby number 3! I had NO choice! So, off to the minivan store we went. I was SO negative about the whole situation. I just did NOT want to be that mom! Can I just tell you how happy I am that we have one?!?! It is such a life-saver!

I'm not sure what is my favorite feature. I LOVE the automatic doors. I LOVE the 2 DVD players. I LOVE all the room! Seriously, as much as I did NOT want one, I am so grateful for one!! It makes trips SO much easier. The kids like it, the hubby likes it. What more could a mommy want.

If you think you are NOT a minivan mom, check this video. It makes it MUCH cooler! :)



Have a great one!
With Love,
Theresa

No comments: