"I'm a mother, I'm a lover, a chef, a referee. I'm a doctor, and a chauffeur seven days a week. I ain't asking for a medal, yeah I know you work too. I'd just like a little credit where credit is due. It's the hardest gig I've ever known. I work my fingers to the bone. Yeah the dishes and the diapers never stop. Lousy pay, there ain't no 401K. I know this may come as a shock, but this here's a full time job!"--Full Time Job sung by Gretchen Wilson

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Getting To Know You

Going to join in again this week on the "getting To Know You" over at MannLand5. Check out my answers and then go over to her blog and get the questions for yourself! :)

Getting to know YOU


The questions..
1. If you could have one of Superman's, powers which one would you want? Superhuman strength..Flight..Superhuman speed..X-Ray vision..etc

I think I would want Superhuman speed.

2. The best thing I ever won is....?

Technically I didn't win this, my hubby did, but we won a 49" Flat Screen TV! Unfortunately, it is still in the box!

3. Have you ever skyped with a bloggy friend?

Nope

4. What is your favorite Summer month?

August...my birthday is the 12th!

5. Pool, Lake, or Ocean?

Pool. I'm not huge on the water as it is. But, I've been in the ocean and in lakes. I prefer the ocean...it was warmer!

6. One of my favorite Summer memories is.....?

Playing baseball with my cousins. Didn't get much more fun than that!

7. What's your favorite secret bargain?

The Children's Place or Hobby Lobby (as long as you have coupons!)

8. Do you plan on or have you been watching the World Cup?

Yes, hubby watches it, so therefore, so do I!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great list! I'm jealous about that TV you guys won....but it does make me feel a little better that it's still in the box. LOL!
Visiting form SITS!