"I'm a mother, I'm a lover, a chef, a referee. I'm a doctor, and a chauffeur seven days a week. I ain't asking for a medal, yeah I know you work too. I'd just like a little credit where credit is due. It's the hardest gig I've ever known. I work my fingers to the bone. Yeah the dishes and the diapers never stop. Lousy pay, there ain't no 401K. I know this may come as a shock, but this here's a full time job!"--Full Time Job sung by Gretchen Wilson

Friday, March 4, 2011

5 Question Friday

It's been a while since I've done one, so here you go: 5 Question Friday over at My Little Life. Check out my answers then go do your own! Make sure you link up!




1. Have you ever forgotten your child in a store or at school?
Not Yet, but it won't surprise me when I do. Three kids is a lot to watch after. I really hate taking them to stores by myself.

2. Where did you go on your very first date? (Like...first first, not first with your spouse or current significant other!)
Hmm...I'm trying to remember. I remember WHO it was with, does that count? I think we just went to dinner and maybe a movie. Nothing spectacular. He was a nice guy though.

3. What's your "silly" fear? (We're not talking water and heights.)
Spiders. Insert full body shiver here!

4. Confrontation: do you cause it, deal with is as it comes, or run far far away?
It completely depends on the situation, but most often just deal with it as it comes. If it is with my children though, I try and get on it quickly. I used to run from it, but figured out that that doesn't solve much!

5. Wood floors or carpet?
Both. Wood floors in the great room, linoleum in the kitchen and carpet in the rest of the house.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Love your blog! I can imagine that 3 kids is a lot to look after in the store. If it wasn't for the free cookies in the bakery, I'd be up a creek with my two!