"I'm a mother, I'm a lover, a chef, a referee. I'm a doctor, and a chauffeur seven days a week. I ain't asking for a medal, yeah I know you work too. I'd just like a little credit where credit is due. It's the hardest gig I've ever known. I work my fingers to the bone. Yeah the dishes and the diapers never stop. Lousy pay, there ain't no 401K. I know this may come as a shock, but this here's a full time job!"--Full Time Job sung by Gretchen Wilson

Thursday, April 1, 2010

No Fiber Therapy Needed Today...

As it is GORGEOUS outside! Seriously, absolutely stunning! So, I'm not going to waste any more time in doors than I have to! Sorry. I will fill you in on knitting blogs next week, but if you REALLY, REALLY can't wait until then...check out my knitting HERO!

She is the Yarn Harlot and I think you will find her funny! I do!

See you tomorrow!
With love,
Theresa

1 comment:

Lacie @ Creative Attempts said...

I have to say i'm a little jealous you are seeing good weather it's hailing here lol. enjoy the sun