"I'm a mother, I'm a lover, a chef, a referee. I'm a doctor, and a chauffeur seven days a week. I ain't asking for a medal, yeah I know you work too. I'd just like a little credit where credit is due. It's the hardest gig I've ever known. I work my fingers to the bone. Yeah the dishes and the diapers never stop. Lousy pay, there ain't no 401K. I know this may come as a shock, but this here's a full time job!"--Full Time Job sung by Gretchen Wilson

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Blessed

I feel very blessed today!  There were several good things that happened today and I want to tell you about them.

1.  I got to do 30 Day Shred without a 30 pound resistance (that means M wasn't "helping" me workout!)
2.  I had L's Parent/Teacher conference and her teachers gave her glowing evaluations.  They said she was absolutely ready for Kindergarten that and she does SO well in school.  She is a leader and a good friend.  She watches out for the others in her class and is always one of the first ones to want to jump up and help.  They said they will really miss her when school is over.
3.  I was able to run/walk outside today!  It was absolutely beautiful!  I did 3.6 miles and it really felt great!
4.  The kids and I went out to play and it was a blast!  We ran and ran outside and the kids rode their bikes and we just had a lot of fun.
5.  I got to sit here on the computer for a bit while watching M play (since he refused to take a nap).
6.  My very kind neighbor brought me some chocolate!
7.  The original show "V" is on TV right now (why yes, I am a huge nerd...have we not already established that!).
8.  I felt happier today then I have felt in a while.  While I was running, I felt a lot of peace.  Thank you Lord, I know it was from you.

I hope that your day has been blessed as well!!
With Love,
Theresa

No comments: