1. What is your favorite Easter tradition? I have hosted Easter Sunday lunch here at our house since E and I were married. I LOVE it! IT is really fun to have everyone here. A couple of years ago we started doing Easter Egg Hunts with the kiddos and it has been SO cute. This year all 5 of the little ones will be participating which should make for an interesting hunt! We are also having some friends come this year because they are living here in our town, but there family are all back in Pennsylvania where they are from. Our kids love Matt and Julie so it should be a great day!!
2. Are you a "shower" or a "long, hot bath" kind of person? Although occasionally I do like to take a long, hot bath, I am WAY more of a shower person. I do like to take long, hot showers though! Not much feels better than having incredibly hot water pounding on sore muscles!
3. Can you parallel park and if so when is the last time you did it? Sort of?!?! I haven't parallel parked in so long, I'm not sure if I could do it any more. I wasn't great at it when I first learned and haven't had to do it much, so I doubt I have gotten better. I would LOVE it if my van had the "park itself" feature! I get very nervous trying to find parking places downtown and will walk further if I can find a spot that I don't have to parallel park in!
4. What is your favorite Easter candy? All of them? :) No really, it is a 4 way tie. I can not decide between the 4 and I doubt I ever will be able to. I LOVE (in no particular order): Reeses Peanut Butter Eggs, Cadbury Creme Eggs, Cadbury Chocolate Eggs with the hard shell, and black jelly beans. Mmmm...now I really want some!!
5. Easter: do you go all out with the Easter Bunny or focus on the religious part of the holiday? We do both. L has learned the reason for the Easter season and why we celebrate. The Easter Bunny is like Santa in our house. The kids get Easter Baskets and will have an Egg hunt (see question 1), but I also talk about Jesus with them and make sure they understand it isn't all about the candy!
Have a great one!