Now, for a little Getting To Know You from MannLand5. Feel free to join in, just head on over and link up. Let me know if you do though so I can check your answers out too!
1. what's something you've eaten and liked, but didn't think you would? I am not really a picky eater. The only things that I really do not like are mushrooms, it isn't so much the taste as the texture...yuck. The only thing I can really think of is asparagus. I didn't love it, but liked it better than I thought I would.
2. plastic surgery..yay or nay? Of course I would love to say no, but come on. I have carried 3 children in this belly and nursed them all too. You can be sure that if I ever win the lottery I am going straight to the plastic surgeon's office and signing up for the tummy tuck and the boob lift. I don't want them bigger, just back to where they used to be!!
3. 2 things you love about spring are.....? Well, I already said I love being able to wear less clothes. So 2 other things are the sandals that I get to pull out and the pretty pink toenail polish to go with!!
4. when's the last time you went on a picnic? It has been a while. The kids and I would have picnics a lot last summer for lunch. We would take all the food outside. I never really thought much about it, but L loved it and asked for a picnic every day!
5. what's your favorite app? Pandora radio. Hands down!!
6. who does the grocery shopping in your house? E and I have grocery shopped together since we started dating. Now, we just do it with 2 carts and 3 kids. That is Friday night family activity. We are an exciting group, aren't we!?!?
7. would you rather take a spin class or zumba? I would LOVE to take a zumba class! My gym is supposed to be getting it this summer and I can NOT wait!! I thought I would like to take a spin class, but my butt gets sore sitting on the bike seats when I am just biking. I don't even want to imagine how sore it would be after sitting on the spin class bikes that have absolutely NO padding!!
8. how often do you go out to dinner? We don't go out to dinner very often, the budget doesn't really allow it too much. Before children we went out a lot. Man, I wish I would have cooked more often then and saved the money. I didn't realize how good I had it only cooking for 2 people!
I hope that you have all had a wonderful weekend!!!