1. Have you ever had roommates? Yes. I have been very lucky. I have only ever had one bad room mate (my freshmen year in college). The girls I was lucky to share a dorm room or an apartment with have been fabulous. Stacey, Jen, Tracy, Jen, and Lisa, I love you all!
2. How many names do you/your children have? (i.e. Prince Charming William Phillip Arthur Louis John Jacob Jingleheimer-Schmidt) All three of our kids have a first, middle, and last name. That's it. What I think is neat is that all three of them have 2 "L"s in their first name and 2 "E"s in their middle name. All their first names have pop culture origins, although that wasn't really our plan, it just sort of happened that way. L is after a song, J is after a popular physical trainer, and M is after a character on a TV show we love to watch. All three of their middle names are after their grandfathers or great-grandfathers.
3. Did you watch the Royal Wedding? No, I really had no interest in watching it. Also, it was on at 4 am here and there was no way I was waking up that early!
4. What is the messiest room in your house? Currently? Either the toy room or the girls' bedroom. I try and keep those clean, but it is a losing battle.
5. What is your ideal mothers day? For me, it would be not having to cook and getting a lot of time to knit and read, but also lots of time to just play with my kiddos. This Mother's Day, I will be singing in 2 masses and watching my oldest "play" soccer.