Happy Sunday!! I am getting in on MannLand5's "Getting To Know You" BlogHop. Want to join me? Well, read my answers, then head on over to MannLand5, get the questions, post and answer them on your blog and make sure you link up!!!
1. Have you ever gone to see a movie by yourself? No, but I would have no problem doing it. I would actually LOVE to go to the movies by myself. It would be awesome to sit and watch a movie and knit. Yes, I knit during movies. It is not difficult, promise!
2. Would you rather go through a tornado or a hurricane? I've actually been through 3 tornados in my life. Once my mom and I couldn't get to the basement fast enough and we watched one go across the back yard. Then the next summer I was visiting my aunt and uncle and we were in the basement watching out of the little windows and we watched one come up and go right over the house and then a few minutes later, another one came and went right over the house. But then again, come to think of it, I was in Florida when Hurricane Erin went through Florida. To be honest, I really would rather avoid any and all weather related fiascos. I hate and I mean hate and am severely scared of bad weather!!
3. Have you made summer vacation plans? We probably won't do anything special this weekend as we are trying to save our pennies. But, hopefully we can get in some fun mini trips and some trips to grandma and grandpa's house!
4. What's your favorite accessory? My shoes, most definitely my shoes. Hands down, no questions. Well, wait. I forgot about my hats. My shoes and my hats. Yes, my shoes and my hats.
5. Have you ever been thrown a surprise party? My mom through me a little one on my 16th birthday, but it was just family. It was fun though.
6. Are you friends with your neighbors? I am friends with my direct neighbors, the ones on either side of our house. But that is it. I know no one else on our street! That is sad, yes I know, but some of the people in our cul-da-sac seem to be a little sketchy so we tend to avoid them!
7. What's the last movie you saw in the theater? We went and saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1. A sweet friend watched the kids for us. E and I have seen all of the HP movies together in the theater. I even had to get special permission from my OBGYN to go see The Half-Blood Prince since I was on bed rest. I can not WAIT for Part 2 of The Deathly Hallows to come out! There are a TON of movies I want to see this year though. I'm sure I will wait until some of them come out on DVD, but we will see!
8 What's your favorite food network show? I guess Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives. My favorite food type show though is Man Vs. Food, even thought it is on the Travel Channel. It makes me super hungry every time!!
Well, I hope you all had a great weekend!