1. Tube socks, calf socks, crew, ankle, none? It depends on what I am doing. I prefer "no-show" socks while I am working out. But, my favorite socks are Knee-high ones! I LOVE them!!
2. Was your child's (children's) name a mutual decision or was it a debate? If you don't have children, do you plan on giving your spouse a say, or do you have a name you MUST have, regardless if your other half likes it or not?! There really wasn't any debate about our names. I had knows L's name for a long time. I think the only debate was about M's middle name. I originally wanted Jesse and E wasn't thrilled about it with the name M's name. Then, we both decided on George kind of at the same time.
3. What is your favorite type of weather? Fall, hands down. I love it when the weather gets cool enough to wear jeans, sweaters and knee high socks (see question #2) and most importantly, boots!!
4. If left to your own devices, what time would you wake up every day? If I didn't have to wake up with the kids, I would totally sleep until I absolutely had to wake up!!
5. Have you bought your cemetery plots yet? No, I have no intention on being buried in the ground. I have a serious fear of spiders and worms and even though I know people are buried in "insect-proof" caskets and all, I shiver at the thought. It's weird though, because I'm completely piro-phobic as well, but for some reason that doesn't bother me. I plan on being cremated and having my ashes spread at my parents' farm.