1. I sprained my knee Friday night by stepping into what was probably the ONLY hole in a parking lot. I'm guessing wearing heels did not help. It still hurts.
2. My children are chasing a jump rope around the house.
3. I have a very busy day and the rest of the week ahead.
4. I have been in a major reading mood lately, I just can't get enough books. It has gotten so bad it has taken over knitting time. Wondering if something is wrong with me.
5. Today is "Star Wars" Day...May the Fourth Be With You!
6. I'm hoping my voice will survive the next couple of days. I have rehearsal tonight, a funeral tomorrow, mass on Friday, and 2 masses on Sunday. Oof.
7. Catching up on "Castle" and Nathan Fillion is such a cutie.
8. There are "baby" blankets strewn throughout my house. Each of my kids have pulled them out of the blanket chest and have left them throughout the house. Just more things for mommy to clean up I guess.
9. My laundry has over flown. Anyone want to come do it for me?
10. I want a lemon shake up. I think I'm going to go make one. :)
Exciting blog post today huh?!