"I'm a mother, I'm a lover, a chef, a referee. I'm a doctor, and a chauffeur seven days a week. I ain't asking for a medal, yeah I know you work too. I'd just like a little credit where credit is due. It's the hardest gig I've ever known. I work my fingers to the bone. Yeah the dishes and the diapers never stop. Lousy pay, there ain't no 401K. I know this may come as a shock, but this here's a full time job!"--Full Time Job sung by Gretchen Wilson

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Reverly, I mean Ravelry (Fiber Therapy Thursday)

RAVELRY

This is my all time favorite website. If you are a knitter or a crocheter, and you have not checked out the WONDERFULNESS that is Ravelry, then you need to RUSH over to the website. I'm serious. Every pattern that you could possibly think of is on this site. Examples of things that other knitters/crocheters have done are on this site. GORGEOUS hand died yarn, amazing sweaters, fun hats, EVERYTHING yarn that you could think of.

Now, if you are NOT a knitter/crocheter, than checking out some of the things on this site might just make you want to become one! And, I am all about recruiting more knitters to take over the world (although, more knitters mean less yarn for me...I might not have thought this one through!).

Also, once I have M to where he is easy to put to sleep, I want to start what is called a Stitch & Bitch. I went to a knit night at my LYS (local yarn store), and it was nice, but not what I am looking for. So, if you know how to knit or crochet or want to learn let me know what you think! :)

Till tomorrow...
With Love,
Theresa

No comments: